I am positive any positive review for this circus are faked by employees and their friends.I went just to look at SUVs.

I wanted to see both Jeep & Dodge to see what options were available. I also wanted to know what I could get for a trade on my car. DO NOT EVER LET THEM HAVE YOUR KEYS OR YOUR LICENSE!!! I was basically held hostage and not allowed to leave.

Supposedly they fired the salesman in the middle of dealing with me and have no clue what he did with my license. They actually said he may have taken them with him. Just what I want, some sorry salesman who got fired because he screwed up so bad with me to have my license and home address not to mention enough info to steal my identity. They still wouldn't give me my car and tried to get me to drive one of theirs home for the weekend.

By this time I'm like just give me my license, keys and car. My license are forever lost, so I will get to go to the DPS to waste another 2 hours of my life and pray my identity isn't stolen. They finally brought me my keys, but they didn't know where my car was. Two people left me "to go find it" and never come back.

I walked back to the "shark tank" where all the managers sit to find one of the "managers" who is supposed to be looking for my car on his cell phone talking to his wife. Finally he finishes his personal call and I have to tell him at this point I'm extremely pissed off and that I want my car NOW. His solution is we walk outside and hit the panic button on my keys to find my car. Finally I get to my car & go to sit down to find a set of keys to one of the Dodge Durango's laying in my drivers seat.

Then I have to look for someone else to give them their dang keys back. Hindsight I should have kept the keys until they gave me my license back.

I will be contacting Chrysler Corp directly.This place should be shut down!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram?

Comments