After calling in advance and talking to the internet director to have her pull my credit and get everything set up nothing was done.I was traded between 2 salespeople that did not know what they were doing nor could answer any questions about the car or financing.

The Internet director promised me 0% as my credit was good enough that they could get it done. Also said I would get a $2k gift card I never got. The person thqat submits loan to the bank his name was david promised me he would only submit it to 1 bank and he sent it to 7. A bold faced lie.

His name is David and Surin was the internet manager. When the salesperson went to go get the car he never told us where he was going and just left for 20 minutes. When I got to finance to sign 4 hours later after waiting and waiting and being promised 10 more minutes about 5 times I found out my chedit had been sent to 7 different banks. Finance manger was good but at the end we could not find the car because the salesperson had left.

It was not filled up or washed as they promised and we only had one key and had to put on my own temp tag. Finanace manager said salesperson and desk man would be fired. Then the dealership was locked up and I could not find a way out.

Then I called and left about 6 messages for managers before getting a hold of natalie with customer service she said they would take care of us but never did anything and now she will not return call either and we still have no second key or any comp for this crazyness.I would rather be shot then ever deal with that hoeeible place again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 2016 dodge charger. Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2016 dodge charger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.

Had an Experience with Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram?

Comments