I could write a book.This place is awful.

Salesman we dealt with was OK, as you would expect since they are trying to see you a vehicle. Everything from there was downhill. Their make-ready department is apparently run by blind monkeys, seriously. The sales manager makes promises he never keeps.

The sales room floor was full of other unhappy customers and even sales people that are angry about their jobs. They are SLOOOOOW about everything so prepared to be there all day. Body shop is clueless. My advice, put as much as you can on your credit card so you can reverse the charges when they try to *** over.

That's what I did and it's the only thing that kept me from getting the shaft. Better yet, just go somewhere else.

I'll never be back even if they offered half off.This dealership is awful.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of a product or service. Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.

Comments