Don't buy!

I was ready to buy, these people tried to sell me a truck that had been stolen with damage underneath AS NEW!

Do you think I would buy anything there, You should not either!

I got up and took the same truck home that I came in with. They said my trade in was obviously well kept, but only offered me $900 for it. I have seen junk vehicles around here for $2-3000. But any way, I need to make up 80 words, the experience I had I won't be back and neither should you!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bait & switch" of ram truck. Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ram truck in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram.

Comments

These mf are about to be on the news, they claim the guy that totaled my car had stolen the car from their dealership, n this car belongs to rod smith football player. I cant wait until their exposed....

WHAT TYPE OF TRUCK WAS IT AND WHEN DID YOU TRY AND BUY IT. wE ARE HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. THIS PLACE IS SHADY